Sunday, December 3, 2006

Ve bir pazar günü daha-->Battlestar Galactica--Köstebek


Köstebek
Enteresan bir film, biraz uzun ama güzel, güzel...

"Frank Costello: I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May rest in peace. That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it."

Battlestar Galactica
Bir pazar günüde sonunda geldi, cylonlar gelsin diye bekledik, sonra cylonlar geldi anten gitti. Baktım insanlık tehlikede kendimi anten yapmak suretiyle, şekilden şekile girerek dizinin bir bölümünü daha izlemeyi başardım. Bilmiyorum Apollo'nun yaptığımı benim yaptığım mı daha zordu ama sabır ve inatla anteni düzelttim ve son bölümü net bir şekilde izledim. Vatana millete hayırlı olsun... Bütün Cylonlara selam, galactica ya başarılar :)

No comments: